Reach your goals with this flexible, effective program
YThrive is an exercise program available to all YMCA members. This program will help you improve your health and physical performance or help you take more control of your life and achieve results. It provides you with the support to get started, the flexibility to do it on your own, results to stay motivated, and the opportunities to connect with others just like you.
Each workout is designed to be 30 to 50 minutes in length, and every 90 days, you get a new routine and a new set of results to work toward. YThrive has five streams based on your familiarity with fitness and fitness level.
- The FLEX stream is for a confident exerciser looking to maximize strength and muscle gain.
- The BOOST stream is for an occasional or active exerciser looking to maintain a healthy weight or lifestyle.
- The BALANCE stream is for individuals looking to improve their overall health, increase energy levels and lead a more active lifestyle.
- Our BEGIN stream will give you the skills and confidence to get started on your fitness journey.
- Our GROW stream is an option to get your 10 to 15 year old more active.
YThrive requires no additional cost, appointment times or locked in contract. YThrive also gives you the ability to meet with a group in a social setting, is less formal, and can be completed on your own time/schedule. This is different than working one-on-one with a trainer.
YThrive keeps you motivated and helps you reach your goals faster! The 50-minute, 2-3x weekly program is designed by experts to fit your lifestyle and help you get the results you want. At 30 and 60 days, you will be introduced to 1-2 new exercises, which is important to overcome plateaus. Plus, there is a dedicated team of fitness experts to support you with every step.
While we cannot guarantee results, we can guarantee you a proven, supportive program designed by a team of experts to keep you motivated. People who commit to the program experience faster results, better health and increased energy.
Start your YThrive journey with a one-on-one orientation led by a personal trainer. You can do this online by selecting 'Weight Floor Orientation and Exercise Program' or by talking to the Health & Fitness staff at your YMCA.