As a member, you're part of a centre of community and a charitable organization with a shared commitment to build healthy communities. You will also enjoy the following member benefits:
- Use of all seven YMCA Calgary locations - soon to be eight - with our Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton (SE) location opening in January 2019
- Access Canadian YMCA locations and most YMCA locations worldwide
- Free drop-in fitness classes
- No contracts or withdrawal fees
- Flexible membership hold options
- Free Fitness Essentials Program: a strength and conditioning with one of our team members to get you on the path to reach your fitness goals
- Discounted rates on programs (including day camps and personal training)
- Advanced program registration
- Discounted rates for your guests anytime
- Free access for a friend on the 5th of each month
- Free child minding (for children 6 weeks-35 months, up to 2 hours/day, 3 times/week and discounted rates for children up to 8 years. See a child minding brochure for complete details.
- More than 115 drop-in fitness classes each week across the City
- Open gym time to play sports like basketball, badminton and soccer
- Squash and racketball courts (Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA)
- 25M pools, training pools and on-deck hot tubs
- Indoor rock climbing walls with free climbing wall orientation
1. General Memberships – use of General Locker Rooms and all facilities at all YMCA locations across the city.
3. Plus Memberships – use of Plus Locker Rooms and all fitness areas. Available at Melcor, Gray Family Eau Claire, Shawnessy and Remington YMCA locations.
3. South Health Campus YMCA Only Membership - use of the YMCA facility in South Health Campus Hospital only.
Plus Membership perks vary by location:
Gray Family Eau Claire Plus Membership
Crowfoot Plus Membership
Shawnessy Plus Membership
When using the Plus locker rooms, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. For the safety of all people, during Eau Claire YMCA's prime time hours (M-F 11:30 am – 1:30 pm), children under 12 years will not have access.
*costs vary by branch according to services offered at each facility.
Drop-In at the YMCA
Not a member yet? We have many drop-in options to accommodate you and your family.
Ready to Join?