Remington YMCA at Quarry Park
This new YMCA is located in Quarry Park, a southeast community in Calgary. Serving the needs of both residents and employees from the surrounding communities and business parks, this City of Calgary-built recreation facility will connect to existing pathways, opening access to surrounding neighborhoods and the Bow River.
YMCA Calgary is pleased to partner with Remington Development Corporation as a named sponsor of the facility. Remington is one of Calgary’s premier developers and is the company developing the Quarry Park residential areas and business park which contains the YMCA facility. Find out more about this sponsorship.
Acting as a community hub, this 100,000 sq. ft. facility will increase opportunities for community gatherings and social connections, with close proximity to transit, the future LRT and the Quarry Park market.
The Remington YMCA team is headed-up by General Manager Jenny Miron.
- Fitness centre with cardio and strength training equipment
- Fitness studios
- Indoor walking/running track
- 25m, 6 lane swimming pool
- Small leisure pool
- Hot tubs and steam room
- Child Minding
- Childcare - YMCA Child Development Centre with 63-spaces
- Large and small multi-purpose rooms for cultural, art, learning and business activities
- 10,000 sq. ft., full service Calgary Public Library (relocation of the Glenmore Square Library)
- Food services
Programs will include:
- Drop-in fitness classes (cycling, yoga, step, etc.)
- Swimming lessons
- Preschool programs
- Youth programs
- Adult programs
- Day camps
Book now for full-day childcare.
Register your child for childcare at one of our two new Child Development Centres. The centres will offer full-day licensed childcare for children ages 12 months to 6 years. Space is limited.
Quarry Park Child Development Centre (stand alone centre) T 403-351-6689
ECCO Child Development Centre (located in the Remington YMCA) T 403-351-8287
Click here for more information about YMCA Calgary's licensed Child Development Centres