Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton – Opening January 2019
Check here for the most up-to-date news on the Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton
- Changes to operating hours at South Health Campus and FAQ's for South Health Campus ONLY members. Read FAQ's here
- Tours and sales start this weekend: Saturday, December 8 (9 am - 4 pm) & Sunday, December 9 (10 am - 2 pm)
- Brookfield Residential YMCA will open January 14, 2019. The pool areas will open March 1, 2019 (see details below).
- Due to construction delay, the pool areas will open on March 1, 2019. The delay will also affect Brookfield Residential YMCA winter aquatic programs and rentals. READ FULL UPDATE HERE.
* Memberships will also be available for purchase (in-person) at Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton starting December 8, 2018. Come by for a tour, purchase a membership, or register for a program!
If you are a current YMCA Member, your membership will also give you access to the new Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
Find out about Memberships, Facility Information and more in our FAQ document here.
Couldn't find what you are looking for in the FAQ document? Click here to have your specific question answered.
Career & Volunteer Opportunities
We are currently looking to train and hire candidates to work at our newest location. Click here to learn more!
If you are interested in learning more about the various sponsorship, naming or giving opportunities associated with this project, please contact:
General Manager, Fund Development
We are currently accepting rental applications for our first rental season. For more information on facility rental prices, spaces and to access our online application, visit the Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton Facility Rentals page.
Please see below for the key facility rental dates.
Child Minding Information:
Brookfield Residential YMCA will offer a short-term care service, Child Minding, to children ages 6 weeks to 8 years. This service is provided to allow a fun and safe place for infants and children to go while their parents/guardians keep active within the facility. For more information on this service, click here.
If you wish to make a block booking (a series of consecutive Child Minding bookings), you must complete a Block Booking Request Form. Once complete, the form can be emailed to our Child Minding Coordinator at email@example.com.
Child Care Information:
Due to an overwhelming demand, Our Child Care Registration for Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton is now full and the waitlist has reached capacity. Both Child Care Registration and the waitlist for this facility have been capped. The call centre is closed.
The Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton Team
The Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton team is headed up by Regional Director, Nick Wiggins and General Manager, Jocelyn Santos.
For more information about Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton please email here: