What are YMCA day camps?
YMCA Day Camps take place during the school and summer breaks at YMCA locations across Calgary.
Summer Day camps will be fun, safe, and unplugged, with plenty of opportunities for children and youth to be active and make new friends.
Visit our Camp Riveredge and Camp Chief Hector pages to learn more about our fully outdoor camps.
New Updates for 2021
- In development – CORE Kids. To ensure that families living or working out of the Downtown Calgary Core have access to safe and affordable Day Camps this Summer, the YMCA is developing CORE Kids. This Camp will be based out of a site in the downtown area, currently being selected. (Note: Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA remains permanently closed)
- Medical Forms are now completed during the online registration process! As you register you will be prompted to complete these.
- Before and After Care will be available. If you require before or after care, this will be prompted and completed during your online registration.
- Single Day Camps or weekly field trips will not be offered.
For all up to date information, please visit our FAQ page www.ymcacalgary.org/faqs
When are these camps available?
| DAY CAMPS
||Thursday, April 1, 2021
||July 4 – August 27
How do I register for camp?
There are many ways to register for a program– by PHONE, IN PERSON or ONLINE
Use the “Search for Programs” field to input your child’s age and your preferred YMCA location to filter the results. Then use the Categories on the left side menu and select “Day Camps”
Support Workers and Aides
Does your child require the support of an Aide/Support Worker while at camp? For a fun and safe experience for all, your Aide/Support Worker must meet the following criteria:
- 16 years of age or older
- Cleared security clearance (through the Calgary Police Service)
- Approval from the YMCA to attend camp with your child
Applications will be available late Spring 2021 – Please stay tuned.
View other YMCA Summer Camps: