Of course you’ve heard of the YMCA. But did you know we’re a charity that has been dedicated to the children and youth in Calgary for more than 110 years?
No kid is ever denied a YMCA experience due to financial circumstances. Through YMCA financial assistance programs, YMCA is accessible to all. Investing in YMCA means others will have opportunity to access our programs, services and facilities.
Your Investment Impacts the Future of All Kids in Calgary.
- teach a child to swim (building confidence and positive self-image)
- give youth a chance to take part in a community service project (building leadership skills and respect for others)
- provide a young person a safe place to go after school (creating positive relationships) or help a family in need become YMCA members (developing family)
Different Ways to Invest at YMCA
- YMCA Strong Kids Campaign – provides fee-assistance so all kids can have a YMCA experience
- Donor-funded Programs – give children and youth a positive place to go during after school hours
- Capital Projects – help provide new and state of the art recreation facilities for Calgarians
- Sponsorship – Many opportunities to sponsor, whether an event or something more
- Planned Giving – through a Major Gift or the Endowment Fund you can ensure you leave a lasting legacy
- Corporate Volunteering – build staff morale and teamwork by volunteering together
For More Information or to Donate
Contact Jennifer Walker, General Manager, Fund Development
Tax receipts for donations less than $20 are issued upon request. Sponsors are not eligible for tax receipts. Charitable Registration Number #11882-4168 RR0001.
View more ways to donate: