Looking for more ways to move and more ways to get the most out of your Y this Fall?
If you are a member, taking advantage of your member benefits will help make it easy and motivating for you to stay active and healthy. Here are just some of the ways we are giving you more ways to move and more ways to get the most out of your YMCA:
- Free Yoga, Resistance Training Level One, Youth Sport Leagues, and Fitness Training for Youth – New!*
- Over 100 weekly drop-in fitness classes city-wide (find a Y near you)
- A FREE consultation with a certified fitness professional to help you get started and keep going
- Free Child Minding for children ages 6 weeks – 35 months (up to 2 hours/day, 3 times/week) and discounted rates for children up to 10 yrs
- Discounts on programs (including day camps and personal training)
- Advanced program registration privileges – registration open!
- Discounted rates for your guests and free access for a friend on the 5th of each month
For more ways you can stay active, view your local YMCA program guide.
Take advantage of your member benefits and more today!
Not a YMCA Member yet?
There is greater value in becoming a member if you visit the YMCA 5 times/month or more… not to mention all of the benefits you get just for being a member. Here are just some of the ways the YMCA Calgary makes it easy for you to become a member:
- Trade in your unused punch card visits and use the balance towards the cost of your membership
- Add dependents to your membership for a nominal monthly fee. Use our membership calculator to determine monthly costs.
- Inquire about a corporate membership
- Apply for financial assistance.