Drop-in Fitness Class and Facility Schedules
Drop-in Fitness Classes
Great classes run by fitness experts.
At the YMCA, it doesn’t matter what shape you’re in! You will find lots of enjoyable classes for all age groups and fitness levels. You will soon be feeling great in more ways than you ever thought possible!
- Drop-in fitness classes are FREE with admission/membership
- Registration is not required for drop-in classes
- More than 115 drop-in fitness classes each week across the City
- A variety of classes are offered including strength, cardio, aquatic and mind/body classes
- Instructors provide modifications to suit all fitness levels
- Classes are mostly attended by adults, but youth ages 12+ are welcome too
Want to know what classes we offer and class descriptions? Download the drop-in fitness class descriptions here: YMCA Drop-in Fitness Descriptions
Prefer to work out on your own?
You can drop in to our facilities!
- Gymnasiums to play sports like basketball, badminton and soccer
- Squash and racketball courts at the Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA (must book ahead)
- 25M pools, training pools and on-deck hot tubs
- Indoor rock climbing walls with free climbing wall orientation
P 403-547-6576 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
P 403-269-6701 | E email@example.com
P 403-351-6678 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
P 403-237-2393 | E email@example.com
P 403-256-5533 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
P 403-956-3900 | E email@example.com
YMCA Calgary offers a variety of programs to accommodate all children, youth, adults and families. You do not need to be a YMCA member to sign-up for our programs. We strive to serve the community by offering programs to promote healthy lifestyles, strong families, and positive youth development to help build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.