Donate to YMCA Strong Kids
If you’re looking to donate to YMCA Strong Kids, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re looking to donate to the Power of Potential campaign, head over to our campaign website, ymcapowerofpotential.ca . Your support is greatly appreciated!
About YMCA Strong Kids
YMCA Strong Kids is an annual fundraising campaign to raise resources to support proven YMCA programs that give kids the opportunities they need to reach their full potential. Our goal is to help kids live healthier, happier lives today, and grow into productive adults in the future.
Last year, through the generosity of thousands of donors in Calgary, $1.6 million was raised through YMCA Strong Kids. These funds provided more than 20,000 children, teens and young adults with a YMCA experience.THANK YOU!
We all wonder how our individual gift could have an impact. YMCA Strong Kids Campaign helps one person at a time, one family at a time and one program at a time. Examples of how your investment in YMCA Strong Kids is used:
- $10/month ($120/year): enables a family peace of mind as their child attends Camp Riveredge in a fun, nurturing, and safe environment
- $20/month ($240/year): supports a teen to participate in leadership development programs; building their skills, character, and self-esteem
- $50/month ($600/year): can change a child’s life at our residential summer camp, Camp Chief Hector
- $83/month ($1,000/year): ensures a whole family can enjoy the lasting benefits of regular physical activity at YMCA Calgary
- $10,000+: this major gift ensures the support of much needed and fully funded programs such as Aboriginal Active Life, School Support, and the YMCA Achievement Program (YMAP)