YMCA MEGATHON – 2015 Strong Kids Kick-off Event
Monday, March 9 ALL DAY
Be a Superhero for Kids!
YMCA MEGATHON officially kicks-off the 2015 YMCA Strong Kids Campaign at all YMCA Calgary locations! With the goal of making all Calgary kids healthier, you can have loads of fun and directly support children and youth in the community to have a YMCA experience.
Activities will vary from branch to branch so if you’re super keen you can even participate at more than one location!
Here’s how to get involved:
- Individuals or teams can create an online website at www.ymcastrongkids.ca. Once set up, encourage family, friends and coworkers to support your effort by making a donation.
- On event day, dress up like a superhero and tackle a variety of exciting health and fitness activities.
- Participants will be entered to win YMCA prizes!
Watch for details and schedules in-branch and online.
Did you know…
1 in 5 children and youth coming to YMCA Calgary are in need of financial assistance? YMCA MEGATHON is a great way for you to have fun and raise much needed funds for kids.
Busy that day? You can still contribute. All locations will also have their own webpage which allows anyone to donate directly!
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News