What is Y SURVIVE?
Y Survive is a friendly team competition which will challenge the minds, bodies and spirits of participants. Participants will join a tribe and compete to collect points through logging physical activities and challenges through Fitlinxx. Scores will be posted throughout, and the tribe with the highest score will win the challenge!
Y Survive officially kicks off Monday, February 2nd. However, the Saddletowne YMCA we will be hosting a kick-off event Sunday, February 1st from 10:00-11:30 AM.
This event will take place in Multipurpose Rooms 1 & 2, and we invite all Saddletowne YMCA Survive participants to come for the following-
- Pick up your shirt, meet your tribe and your tribe’s captain.
- Learn about using Fitlinxx to track your activities and earn points.
- Participate in a 30 minute workout- make sure you bring your workout clothes!
- All participants to the kick-off will earn extra points for their team!
There is still time to register- for only $10 you can participate in this exciting, month-long event. See Member Services for more details or call 403-237-2393.
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News