For this week, our trainers at the South Health Campus location share a few great tips on dealing with the summer heat.
- Eat berries to boost your antioxidants.
- Add an outdoor activity to your workout.
- Drink lots of water. You can even add lemon or cucumber for flavor.
- Try a park workout. Pullups, pushups, and lunges can all be modified.
- Experiment with a fresh workout like TRX, spin, and plyometrics.
Check back next week for another trainer tips!
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News