How Can You and Your Family Help?
- Check the display board at YMCAs for each family’s needs or gift suggestions. Currently, you can still help out at Saddletowne YMCA and Crowfoot YMCA.
- Take the tag(s) that describes the item you would like to donate.
- Purchase the gift(s).
- Bring your tag and unwrapped item(s) to Member Services at Saddletowne and Crowfoot. Deadline is December 16.
- YMCA staff will deliver gifts to the families the following week.
How are the Families chosen?
The families the YMCA helps are gathered from several different branches of the YMCA. At branch level, through the Daycare or other programs, through Community YMCA Programs including YMAP (YMCA Achievement Program), Aboriginal Programs and Services, Kid’s Club, LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada), and Outreach.
Thank-you for sharing the joy of the holidays and making this annual campaign of giving a success!
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News