August 24th – Day 33 of the Women’s Plus refurbishments. Work continues to proceed on schedule, despite the flooring delay. I peaked in, under the close supervision of one of the contractors, to take these latest pictures of the refurbishments. There is no access to the tote boxes at this time; there is a high gloss finish on the rubber flooring isn’t ready to be walked on yet. The pictures don’t quite translate how awesome the floor looks. I’m not sure about you, but I’m VERY excited for September 4th.
There will be no access to the Eau Claire Womens Plus tote boxes from August 17th till August 27th. New flooring is being installed throughout.
Please drop off your tote box at Member Services by 8am on August 17th if you would like access between Friday August 17 – Monday August 27th. If you are unable to make it into Eau Claire before tomorrow at 8am please email Nick Wiggins (firstname.lastname@example.org) your name, Tote Box # and lock combination # and we will remove and store it for you.
Contact Nick Wiggins with any futher questions 403-781-1651 or email@example.com
August 15th – Day 18 of the Women’s Plus refurbishments. Work continues to proceed on schedule. The walls now have a fresh coat of a cool blue paint and the lighting has been installed. Women’s Plus members still have access to their tote boxes at this time. Thank-you for your patience during construction – it will be well worth it in the end!
Refurbishment plans have been scheduled and confirmed for July 30 ending September 3, 2012.
During this time, members of the Women’s Plus Membership will be accessing the Women’s General Change room. Plus services such as personal care products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair spray, gel, deodorant etc), grooming tools (hair combs, brushes, blow dryers, straighters, curling irons), towel service and of course an attendant will still be provided. The honor system will be put in place as these services will be accessable to both Plus and General members.
Tote Box Access
- There will be NO ACCESS during the demolition stage (July 30, 31, August 1). If you would like to use your tote box during this time you must remove your tote box (lock included) and give it to Member Services BEFORE Sunday, July 29th. It will be stored in an alternative location.
- There will be occasional short periods of NO ACCESS to tote boxes due to work in that area. We will provide 24hrs notice of such closures through signage and online
- Please be aware of the dusty environment that will be created. We will limit this as best we can, and will provide plastic bags to add some level of protection, but you may wish to remove valuable / delicate items
If you would like to be updated via email on the Eau Claire Womens Plus Refurbishments,
please contact Nick Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News