Registration for Camp Chief Hector YMCA Summer Overnight Camps begins in December.
Get all the details here.
Contact us at 403-269-6156 or 1-866-430-9622 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Have you heard about Camp Chief Hector YMCA summer camp from a friend? Do you have questions for us before you sign up your child?
Camp Chief Hector YMCA information sessions will be held during the week of Feb 23-27.
We have many summer camps available for 7-17 year olds. There are 6-day, 13-day and 27-day overnight adventures for both boys and girls. Camp activities include archery, low and high ropes courses, horseback riding, climbing tower, challenge course, canoeing, arts and crafts, hiking and much more.
For un-registered but interested families. Parents and children welcome.
All sessions run from 7:00-7:45pm.
- Mon Feb 23 | Saddletowne YMCA | Multipurpose rooms 1&2
- Wed Feb 25 | Crowfoot YMCA | Multipurpose rooms 1&2
- Wed Feb 25 | South Health Campus YMCA | Multipurpose room 1
- Thur Feb 26 | Eau Claire YMCA | Studio A/B
RSVP not required.
We hope to see you there!
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News