Enhance the effectiveness of your strength training and improve your overall fitness results with exercises unique to the kettlebell. New at Eau Claire YMCA: 4-week kettlebell bootcamps!
What is so great about the kettlebell?
- Highly time-effective: Ability to train both strength and cardio at the same time.
- More functional/dynamic: Using a kettlebell trains multiple muscle groups at the same time.
Outcomes when using the kettlebell properly are:
- A high-intensity, full body workout with both cardio & strength gains.
- Improved coordination.
- Greater flexibility/mobility.
The new 4-week bootcamps provide the foundation of a kettlebell workout. At the end of the mini-camps, you will be able to challenge yourself with a multiple of effective exercises done right.
- Class dates: Feb 8, 15, 22 & March 1 (12:00-13:00)
- Fees: Member $28 Non-Member $36
Wanna know more? Contact Eau Claire YMCA @ 403-269-6701.
Written by YMCA Fitness Director Geoff Starling
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News