Join Martin on Sunday March 3rd 9:15-10:45am for a “Tour de France” ride. This race simulated, visual ride with commentary is all in help of a great cause. The YMCA Strong Kids Program. Donations accepted.
Put your fitness to good use and help us raise money for the YMCA Strong Kids Program. The YMCA Strong Kids Program ensures all children and youth are able to participate in membership and programs at the Y, no matter of their financial abilities.
Last year, the Eau Claire YMCA helped over 5000 kids with the Strong Kids Program. Without your help, this would not be possible.
100% of the money raised in this campaign goes towards helping kids be active, be social and take steps towards becoming leaders of tomorrow. Here are a couple of examples of your dollars at work:
- $25 invites 8 youth to participate in Teen Night on Fridays.
- $60 provides one youth an opportunity to belong, grow, thrive and lead in a indoor soccer program.
- $6.25/month or $75 ensures that one child can learn to swim.
- $100 provides 11 gym and swim classes to a young child.
- $170 provides one week of day camp for a child who needs something fun and rewarding to do in the summer.
Please join us on Sunday March 3rd and help a great cause.
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News