Written by Social Media Youth Volunteer: Anne Liao.
Taking care of yourself is important, and that doesn’t mean only doing exercise. Mental health is just as important as physical health.
* Stop worrying. Stop worrying over things that you can’t control or things that have already finished. There is no point in crying over spilt milk as they say. Also, use the time for thinking about what you can do instead of what you can’t.
* Be confident. Trust yourself and your abilities. As long as you try your best you’ll feel accomplished at the end.
* Think positive. By being more positive and looking on the bright side of things, you’ll feel more relaxed and you’ll be able to do more of the things you want to do.
* Relax and have fun. Give yourself a break sometimes and always enjoy life to the fullest.
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News