Are you a parent with a child aged between 2 and 4 years?
Join us for 10 FREE sessions of fun games and information to help you and your child lead a healthier lifestyle.
– Spend time playing with your child and learn new games.
– Take part in a parent discussion while your child plays.
– Learn fun ways to introduce new foods and add variety.
– Learn how to read and understand food labels and ingredients.
– Learn how to deal with challenging behaviours.
– Meet other parents and families in your area and make new friends.
This free program is running in conjunction with Alberta Health Services and begins in January at the Crowfoot YMCA. Please contact Desiree Parcero for more information (403) 801-5165 or email at email@example.com
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News