As of 1pm on Sunday October 12, anybody with a residential address within the effected power outage area will be allowed free drop-in access to the Eau Claire YMCA until the power is fully restored Downtown. This will include access to showers, and all program areas.
- The map of the effected area can be found here: http://www.calgary.ca/Documents/Downtown_map530am.pdf
- Photo ID (for over 16) is required for access
- For free access, individuals must provide proof of residence from with the green “power outage” zone on the map above. All others will be required to pay regular drop-in fee.
- Access is to the General Locker Room change area, towels are not provided.
- This applies to the Eau Claire YMCA only.
- As the City adjusts the map when areas of power are reconnected, we will use the most up to date information from www.calgary.ca
- This is not an Evacuation Centre, or a place to sleep. We are simply providing support to our Downtown community.
Any questions: please contact Eau Claire YMCA at 403-269-6701 and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News