Camper Information Forms for summer daycamps have gone digital.
An exclusive system has been developed for us which enables families to fill out their Camper information online at Family Zone.
Family Zone Features:
* Secure site
* Families create own account and password
* Update camper’s info at any time (changes accepted up to 2 weeks prior to camper’s start date)
* Upload your camper’s photo (no photo developing required)
* Information is saved reducing time required to complete forms in future years
To get started visit http://yycymca.campfax.com. Click on “Log in as Family” and then “First time visiting Family Zone.”
Please complete your Camper Information forms by June 15, 2013.
Need a hand? Contact member services at your local branch.
Crowfoot YMCA 403-547-6576
Eau Claire YMCA 403-269-6701
Saddletowne YMCA 403-237-2393
Shawnessy YMCA 403-256-5533
South Health Campus 403-956-3900
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News