In order for everyone to have a positive, enjoyable experience at the YMCA, there are a few guidelines that we ask all users to respect:
- Please remember that every cell phone is equipped with a camera. The person beside you cannot tell if you are texting, playing games or possibly taking photos of them! This is a very sensitive subject, so please step outside of the locker room if you must use your phone.
- Due to health reasons, shaving is best done at home – it is not permitted to shave in the communal shower area. Please brush your teeth at the sinks, rather then in the shower.
- For their own and others’ safety, please ask your children to walk through the shower room. Wet floors make it unsafe for them to run.
- Unfortunately, we have had several thefts from lockers – even when a lock has been used! For the protection of your property, please use one of our heavy-duty locks that are much more difficult to break.
Please see our friendy and helpful staff if you have any questions or concerns about the above information.
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News