This Calgary YMCA App will enhance your YMCA experience. Here are some of the features that you can enjoy:
- First choose your home branch (Example: Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot)
- See Facility information such as branch hours, location and contact information
- Set up your Membership Card under Check-in. Once you do this you can use your phone to scan in!!
- See the most up to date facility drop-in schedules. You also have the ability to set a reminder in your calendar to attend your favorite drop-in classes
- Review the most recent program guide
- Connect with us on Social Media via the App
- Receive facility notifications (ie. schedule changes, closures etc). Please see the attached information sheet to see how to ensure that you are only receiving notifications for the branches that you are interested in.
- Get updates on your Grade 6 Membership. View monthly calendar and posters for events.
If you have any questions or require further assistance with this App please feel free to pop into your branch and speak with a Member Services Representative.
Group Power begins this coming February. Join us for a full hour of high-rep weight class that will push your muscles to the limit. A quick and easy way to achieve full body strength and boost your metabolism. Group Power will be a drop in class, included with your YMCA membership. Stay tuned to our drop-in fitness schedule for times
Are you looking to engage within your community? Instruct a new sport or provide leadership? We are looking for volunteers to work with youth in a variety of programs! Instructors follow a curriculum which helps youth build fundamental skills through physical literacy. Instructors will utilize their own experience, creativity, leadership and help youth grow into themselves and their community. Instructors choose a program to lead, volunteer 1.5 hours/week, gain leadership skills and participate in valuable training!
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Free Membership to the YMCA
- Leadership experience
- Looks great on your resume and we’d love to be your next reference!
- Build a relationship with the YMCA – We may be your next dream job!
How to apply:
Tis the season to be jolly! This year, support Melcor YMCA youth leadership programs with your Christmas tree purchase! Bring the spirit home by purchasing a YMCA Christmas Tree. Trees are available at the Melcor YMCA in Crowfoot. You may purchase a tree for $5.00 per foot. We will be selling trees from now and until we sell out!
Stop by the front desk for more information, call 403-547-6576 or look for the YMCA Leadership groups awaiting your donation in our lobby after school hours. Follow the Christmas music to find them! The proceeds from your purchase will allow our YMCA leaders to attend the Western Canadian Leadership Conference held in February and fund the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign! These leaders meet every week to gain skills and to give back within their communities!
We thank you for your generous support and we hope you find your perfect tree to light up your home during the holiday season!
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News