Every year around Christmas time, YMCA Calgary helps many families from our YMCA programs by collectively coming together to purchase gifts and food for families in need.
At Eau Claire YMCA we have our display up by the front desk. This year Eau Claire YMCA has adopted 5 families!
How Can You and Your Family Help?
- Check the display for each family’s needs or gift suggestions
- Take the tag(s) that describes the item you would like to donate.
- Buy the gift(s).
- Bring your tag and unwrapped item to Member Services by noon on Friday, December 7, 2012
- YMCA staff will deliver gifts to the families the following week.
How are the Families chosen?
The families the YMCA helps are gathered from several different branches of the YMCA. At branch level, through the Daycare or other programs, through Community YMCA Programs including YMAP (YMCA Achievement Program), Aboriginal Programs and Services, Kid’s Club, LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada), and Outreach.
Thank-you for sharing the joy of the holidays!
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News