YMCA is proud to be a partner in the Wellness Centre at Calgary’s newest health facility: South Health Campus. The campus will connect hospital care with community services, like YMCA Calgary. General information about YMCA in the Wellness Centre at South Health Campus.
Location and Tour
At Deerfoot Trail & 196 Avenue SE, YMCA is a place for southeast residents to enjoy community, health, wellness & recreation opportunities.
- YMCA in South Health Campus directions & map
- Check out the virtual tour
- Check out the latest photos
Membership at YMCA in South Health campus includes:
- Workout tracking with FitLinxxTM
- Strength & conditioning centre
- Indoor walking/running track
- Wellness appointment
- Indoor climbing wall
- Group fitness classes
- And more
There are many benefits for the first 500 people who acquire membership between September 3–30 for YMCA in the South Health Campus:
- Payment plan starts when YMCA in the South Health Campus opens—until then enjoy free access to the four Calgary YMCA locations
- No YMCA joining fee
- Five YMCA guest passes
How to Join
Visit any YMCA Calgary location or drop-by YMCA in the Wellness Centre in South Health Campus for full details. Click here to find out office hours at YMCA in South Health Campus.